The usage of MESSy can be licenced to all affiliates of institutions, which are member of the MESSy Consortium, i.e., which signed the MESSy Memorandum of Understanding (MoU). If your institution is not already a member of the MESSy Consortion, please contact the MESSy Consortium Steering Group (CSG). Before you apply for a licence, please familiarise yourself with the MESSy Licence Conditions.
In order to apply for a licence, you have to fill out the form and upload some files in pdf format. To complete the licence application,
- you and the Consortium Representative of your institution have to sign the End User Licence Agreement (EULA);
- you have to prepare a Letter of Intent (LoI) including
- your institution with its full address
- your email address
- a description what you want to do with MESSy, and
- a list of submodels you intent to use.
All documents have to be provided in pdf format and be uploaded in the specific form fields.
All information you submit via the form and the attached files are automatically distributed to all members of the MESSy Consortium Steering Group (CSG).
By submitting this form, all information and the attached files are automatically distributed to all members of the MESSy Consortium Steering Group (CSG).
Fields marked by an asterisk are mandatory.